Vitamin C 1000mg with Bioflavanoids and Rose Hips
Vitamin C being one of the fragile water-soluble nutrients is highly unstable and easily destroyed by heat and light and it is not always possible to be sure how much is taken in the diet. Our daily requirement for it is higher than for any other water-soluble vitamin. Lamberts® Vitamin C 1000mg tablets are one of our most popular forms of Vitamin C. These tablets also contain a relevant level of bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids have been the focus of research as they appear to be used by the body in a number of ways; in particular they support vitamin C in the role it plays in the maintenance of healthy collagen and cartilage for the normal function of the skin gums and the immune system. Individual bioflavonoids include rutin quercetin citrin and hesperidin.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels
- One of our most popular forms of Vitamin C
- Contains a relevant level of bioflavonoids (150mg per tablet) because they are known to aid vitamin C absorption
- Bioflavonoids support vitamin C in the role it plays in the maintenance of healthy collagen and cartilage for the normal function of the skin, gums and the immune system
- Also includes a full 100mg of rose hips