We are still offering Osteopathy Appointments (Ross & Rachel only) for those with Urgent or Emergency Needs.
We are taking very careful measures to reduce the risk of spread. Keeping everyone safe and well is our priority. To this end we are taking the following measures:
- Those over 70 or who have underlying health conditions that make them more vulnerable to serious consequences should they contract this disease are not encouraged to seek Osteopathic help at this time
- No bedding is being used except for pillows which are placed inside a new plastic cover for each patient. You may bring your own towel (in a plastic bag) for use on the plinth for your comfort
- All surfaces are being sanitized between patients
- Osteopaths are wearing surgical masks, eye guards and plastic aprons. They change their tops and wash their arms between patients
- Patients are requested to arrive at the time of their appointment and not before and to bring minimal belongings with them. All patients are asked to wash their hands on arrival.
- Extra time is being allowed between appointment so there is only ever one patient in the clinic at any time
- Appointments are as short as possible, without losing effectiveness to reduce contact time
The receptionists are furloughed, so be patient if you do not hear back from us immediately, but please leave a message, send an email or text and we will be in touch. You may still book online.
Unfortunately, all other natural therapies are currently unavailable
PRODUCTS are still for sale. Simply let us know what you would like and you may either pick them up at the door, or if you are unable to leave home Rachel is happy to drop them round to you if you are not too far away.
Thank you for your continued support in these challenging times