I am writing this in Hobart library, Tasmania just after the floods and gales! If you weren’t aware, I am having 3 months away in Australia visiting family and having a little time out. What an adventure! Here I am nearing the top of Cradle Mountain – looking a little hot! I hope you too are able to get out and about now the weather has improved and that you are making keeping fit a priority. We osteopaths at Orchard all work hard on this ourselves as we see the results of not doing so every day. If you’re not used to exercising start by gentle stretches and walking – even a minute every hour; especially if you are sitting at home or at work for prolonged periods. This can make a huge difference. Build up slowly. Do something that that makes you feel happy – you are far more likely to stick to it.
I return to work on 18th June to cover for Charlotte’s holiday – a little earlier than anticipated due to Visa restrictions, but back to normal hours in mid-August.
Wish you were here! Rachel
- Teresa (X-Practice Manager) is well on the way to recovery and is looking wonderful. With great sadness, in January we agreed to end her employment at Orchard Osteopaths. After 11 years of committed service with much joy and hilarity she is very much missed. She is still part of the team, as helping run the Friends of Orchard Osteopaths for which we are very grateful
- Large Room Divide is now completed and a very welcome space for administration and seated therapies
- Children’s Clinic As busy as ever with Cher and Charlotte running this in Rachels absence. Please see our Facebook page to see our contribution to helping a baby with plagiocephaly (distorted skull). Thank you Genna for allowing us to post this
- Courses – Cher has just completed a teacher of Yoga training course, and hopes to set up a class in the near future
SALE ITEMS – 20% Reductions!
- Khadi herbal hair colours (Dark Brown, Light Brown, Natural Hazel, Pure Henna Red, Middle Blond, Light Blond, Golden Hint)
- Lavera Natural Cosmetics Great Value Natural Make-up. Back by popular demand! Lavera natural cosmetics is the leading natural and organic skincare brand certified organic. Contains 100% natural and organic ingredients
- Osteopathy available 6 days a week
- Reception 8.30 – 5pm Mon-Fri, 9-1 Saturday
- Website: Modern and up-to-date, please take a look to see more information on the team and conditions treated
- Children’s osteopathy Clinic for up to 13 years with post-natal mum treatment (accompanied by free baby check). £30
- Flower Essence Clinic A voluntary run service – £5 donation for remedy
- Home visits £15 additional charge
- Applied Kinesiology
- Massage, Reflexology & Aromatherapy
- Library of Natural Health Books
- Gift vouchers for all Therapies
- Chard Loyalty Scheme participant – supporting the local community
- Product Order & post Service
- Used stamp collection point We pass them on to a charity that supports those with leprosy
- Disabled facilities including toilet aids