We are delighted to be offering regular face to face Osteopathy appointments. Strict hygiene measures and routines are now well established. Please contact us should you need further information or advice. If you have not attended since the start of the Pandemic there are a few changes to consider, please read our guidelines before attending.
First 2 appointments with our new Osteopath Tee will be at an introductory rate:
£46 for Initial Consultation & Treatment – up to 1hr
£32 Follow-up Treatments – up to 30 minutes
- Telephone: 01460 62103
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 07484 095 735
- Message via Facebook: @orchardosteopaths
Whats on offer at Orchard Osteopaths?
Experienced Osteopaths, Rachel (Principal), Ross and Cher offer a comprehensive and reliable osteopathic service, with Osteopathy available six days a week including early morning and evening appointments. We offer a free half hour initial consulation/check-up if you are unsure whether Osteopathy is right for you.
We offer a wide range of Natural Products, Remedies and Supplements.
Our centre is in the heart of Chard and can be found at 30 Fore Street. It has disabled access via a ramp at the side entrance with partial disability facilities within – please contact us if you need further details.
- Reception 8.30 – 5pm Mon-Friday, 9-1pm Saturday
- Children & Perinatal Cranial Osteopathy Clinic – for up to 13yrs with post-natal mum treatment (accompanied by a free baby check) Currently suspended. Rachel and Cher are happy to see children within their normal clinics until such time as this clinic may be re-established.
- Flower Essence Clinic – A voluntary run dispensary service set up by Dr Tresidder
- Gift Vouchers – Available for use with any therapy or natural products
- Chard Loyalty Scheme participant – We have now taken over running this super scheme to encourage local shopping at independent stores & services
- Wide range of natural, organic products and high quality supplements – Order & post service available
- Stamp collection point for a charity that supports those with leprosy
- Disabled Facilities – Includes ramp access and toilet aids
Other Complementary & Natural Therapies:
- Counselling – Available online
- Flower Essences – Available online
- Healing – Distance Healing available
- Homeopathy – Available online
- Hypnotherapy – Available online
- Kinesiology – currently suspended
Award Winning Centre – Institute of Osteopathy National Awards 2016
- Osteopathic Principal of the Year 2016 – Rachel Phillimore D.O
- Osteopathic Practice of the Year 2016 – Orchard Osteopaths Practice – Runner up
- Rising Star 2016 – Cher Crook
The Receptionist Team
All our welcoming receptionists have a goof understanding of Osteopathy and the other natural therapies and complementary treatments offered here. Additionally they have excellent knowledge of natural products, supplements and natural remedies on offer here too!
Please do ask if you would like to know more.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/orchardosteopaths.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Ultimate_VC_Addons/modules/Ultimate_Team.php on line 477
Owner & Principal
Rachel Phillimore D.O grew up in Clapton near Crewkerne. Having worked with disabled children, the elderly and with psycho-geriatric patients in care homes and hospitals for 5 years prior to training in Osteopathy, her drive is to serve the local community. She graduated in 1991 and began working above the independent health food shop in Holyrood street, before moving to the newly opened Tawstock where she spent an enjoyable 7.5 years working alongside the medical staff. She established the first purpose built clinic in Chard in 2002 and has since moved the centre to its present central site in 2013. She loves working with the team of Osteopaths and Natural Therapists to provide all round natural care that is complementary to the NHS.
The founder of the ‘Friends of Orchard Osteopathy’. Rachel is keen to make Osteopathy available to all regardless of financial status. Over £1,500 has been raised to date to help those unable to afford Osteopathy through hardship, and is in the process of establishing a referral scheme by which it may be accessed by those in need.