Online Booking is NOT available for appointments after 5:30pm
OR for the Children’s & Perinatal Clinic
Please contact us to book these appointments
- Telephone 01460 62103
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text 07484 095 738
- Message via Facebook Orchard Osteopaths
What’s on offer at Orchard Osteopaths?
Experienced Osteopaths, Rachel (Principal), Ross and Charlotte offer a comprehensive and reliable osteopathic service, with Osteopathy available six days a week including early morning and evening appointments. We offer a free half hour initial consultation/check-up if you are unsure as to whether Osteopathy is right for you.
A wide range of Natural Products, Remedies and Supplements
Our Centre is in Chard and may be found at 30 Fore Street. It has disabled access via a ramp at the side entrance with partial disability facilities within – please contact us if you need further details
- Reception 8.30 – 5pm Mon-Friday and 9-1pm Saturday
- Children & Perinatal Cranial Osteopathy Clinic for up to 13 years with post-natal mum treatment (accompanied by free baby check)
- Flower Essence Clinic A voluntary run dispensary service set up by Dr Tresidder
- Library – Lending Books on Natural Health, Diets, Relaxation and Complementary Medicine
- Gift vouchers Available for use with any therapy or Natural products
- Chard Loyalty Scheme participant – We have now taken over running this super scheme to encourage local shopping at independent stores & services
- Wide Range of Natural, Organic Products and high quality Supplements – Order & post Service available
- Stamp collection point for a charity that supports those with leprosy
- Disabled Facilities includes ramp access and toilet aids
Other Complementary & Natural Therapies:
- Flower Essences
- Myofascial Therapy
Award Winning Centre – Institute of Osteopathy National Awards 2016:
- Osteopathic Principal of the Year 2016 Rachel Phillimore D.O.
- Osteopathic Practice of the Year 2016 Orchard Osteopaths Practice – Runner-up
The Receptionist Team
All our welcoming receptionists have a good understanding of Osteopathy and the other Natural Therapies and Complementary Treatments offered here. Additionally they have an excellent knowledge of Natural Products, Supplements and Natural Remedies on offer here too! Please do ask if you would like to know more
Owner & Principal
Rachel Phillimore D.O. grew up in Clapton near Crewkerne. Having worked with disabled children, the elderly and with psychogeriatric patients in care homes and hospitals for 5 years prior to training in Osteopathy, her drive is to serve the local community. She graduated in 1991 and began working above the Independent health food shop in Holyrood street, before moving to the newly opened Tawstock Medical Centre where she spent an enjoyable 7½ years working alongside the medical staff there. She established the first purpose-built clinic in Chard in 2002, and has since moved the centre to its present central site in 2013. She loves working with the team of Osteopaths and Natural Therapists to provide all round natural care that is complementary to the NHS.
The founder of the ‘Friends of Orchard Osteopathy’, Rachel is keen to make Osteopathy available to all regardless of financial status. Over £1.500 has been raised to date to help those unable to afford Osteopathy through hardship, and is in the process of establishing a referral scheme by which it may be accessed by those in need.